BSN medical is searching for a sales professional to join the US Orthopedics Northeast team. A BSN Territory Business Manager is responsible for achieving territory sales goals through relevant sales activities including: product in-services, cultivating business partnerships with key decision makers, driving market share and sales growth. The BSN TBM will target all assigned call points within the territory, driving the sales and service of the BSN assigned product portfolio.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing key sales and marketing data to determine the key opportunities in the territory
- For all targeted accounts, understands customer’s corporate dynamic, including all key decision makers with the ability to connect the all moving parts in the ultimate goal of gaining the business
- Must understand the key issues/concerns, including challenges and opportunities of the customer that continually push the business forward
- Expresses an ability to continually drive the business forward, meeting and exceeding goals
- Understands Financial Business Models and conducts analysis
- Increase overall sales volume of BSN medical products within a designated regional territory by attaining or exceeding established sales objective by implementing sales plans and marketing programs
- Conduct customer seminars/presentations on BSN products with a goal of prevention of reoccurrence
- Work with Management to analyze territories and develop sales strategies
- Attend territory and regional shows, and symposiums
- Work in conjunction with various BSN sales teams to maximize business development within the assigned territory
- Remains cognizant of trends and developments in field by monitoring competitor activities and products, trade magazines and throughout assigned territory
- Perform in-service training of key customer base on all product lines
- Lead role in collaborative development of internal and external training and education programs for various BSN assigned disease treatment therapies for customers
- Knowledge of internal operations (i.e., Customer Service, Contract Management, etc.)
- Provide a detailed weekly call report to RBM
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasting and sales funnel activity for the assigned territory to RBM on a Monthly basis
- Maintaining account records & recording calls in CRM of territory activity
- Submit all reports and administrative tasks accurately and on time
- Expectation of collaboration with other BSN Regional teams
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Approximately two to four years progressively more responsible, related experience in order to acquire strategic sales skills, become familiar with the industry, and manage time and assigned territory.
- Qualified candidates should have 5 years prior sales experience within the wound care, vascular, Lymphology, or Orthopedics markets and an additional overall sales experience of at least 5+years is preferred
- Experience calling on Hospitals, Clinics, HME/Pharmacy customers is fundamental.
- Proven effective training and teaching skills.
- Must reside in the assigned territory area.
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Proven problem solving abilities and excellent people skills critical.
- Strong team leadership skills necessary.
- High level of product knowledge – features, benefits and applications.
- Willingness to travel overnight 25%-50% as required throughout specified territory
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to plan and organize time, schedules, and paperwork.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems, and MS Office.
- Effective use of company resources
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives,Please Read Carefully: Essity does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to Essity via e-mail, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of Essity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Essityas a result of the referral or through other means.
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.