We’re using cookies to give you the best experience possible of Essity.com. Read more about the cookies we use and how to change your settings:
No remuneration was paid to senior executives in Essity for work in this company during the years 2015 and 2016. Remuneration of senior executives in Essity for 2017 was paid in its entirety from Essity.
Remuneration and other benefits during the year 2017
|SEK||Fixed salary||Variable remuneration1||Other benefits4||Total|
|President and CEO Magnus Groth||12,000,000||10,152,0002||90,137||22,242,137|
|Other senior executives*)||55,925,897||45,407,3573)|
*13 persons during 2017.
1) Variable remuneration covers the 2017 fiscal year but is paid in 2018.
2) Of which LTI program SEK 6,000,000.
3) Of which LTI program SEK 27,962,950.
Pension costs 2017
|President and CEO Magnus Groth2)||5 036 001|
|Other senior executives (13 people)3)||15 806 197|
|Total||20 842 198|
1) The pension costs pertain to the costs that affected profit for 2017, excluding special payroll tax.
2) Outstanding pension obligations amount to SEK 18,858,000.
3) Outstanding pension obligations amount to SEK 77,684,265.