Working with the Private Organisations for Patient Safety, WHO and local governments to prioritise the supply of products to healthcare customers.
In addition, local efforts have been done from all over the world. Here is a collection of some recent ones:
- 100,000 products donated to In Kind Direct, a charity that distributes product donations to UK charities working both domestically and abroad
- 60,000 toilet rolls donated in partnership with the Northumberland County Council benefitting local charities and community groups close to our Prudhoe manufacturing site.
- 51,600 items of personal protective equipment including masks, gloves and glasses donated to support hospitals in Tuscany
- €20,000 to support the building of the new Covid19 hospital in Milan, along with a supply of our products including pads, hankies, napkins etc.
- Donation to Croce Verde Lucca (NGO managing local ambulance volunteers service) to help them buy urgently needed equipment to sanitize ambulances
- 12,000 masks given to the French authorities for distribution to health professionals in hospitals
- "Merci CRF": the French Red Cross thanks companies for their support on Twitter, including Essity who donated 10,000 packs of tissues for their emergency kits
- Donation to ADSF, an NGO that Nana supports to help women in need
- Colleagues in several manufacturing sites donated products to support local communities during this difficult period.
- Donated toilet paper to a number of organizations including:
- Diakonie Sozialstation home care service
- Universitätsklinikum Mannheim, Mannheim's biggest hospital
- Civil protection agency (Katastrophenschutz) Ludwigshafen /DLRG
- Donated a pallet of toilet paper and one of household towels to the Siedlergemeinschaft Schönau (an organization who give care packages to their elderly members)