Essity is a leading hygiene company with a vast portfolio of strong brands.
For our TENA brand, we are looking for a Brand Manager (m/w) to be based at our Sales & Marketing office in Brussels area (Diegem) in Belgium.
The Brand Manager is part of a regional marketing team and works on diverse projects for TENA Health Care in Belgium, where Essity holds strong market positions. He/She acts as the primary and only marketing reference point for the Belgian organization for internal and external TENA brand related matters. Due to the mix of projects for different channels, this is a position with very diverse tasks and which requires autonomy and good planning skills.
The Brand Manager will report to the Marketing Manager Health Care BNLX based in Zeist in the Netherlands.
- Cascade and implement locally the defined regional marketing plans and activities for TENA in Home Care (including external online stores) and Institutions
- Plan and execute product (re-)launches and promotional activities incl. budget control and product management process responsibilities
- Adapt digital brand communication for the different target groups (B2B and B2C) towards the sales channels Home Care and Institutions
- Execute excellent shopper and consumer related activations according to sound category management and trade marketing principles and according to brand guidelines
- Analyze market and competitor data to generate insights
- Participate in and lead regional projects
- Ensure close cooperation with sales department and efficient communication towards internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with external agencies
- Bachelor/University degree or equivalent education/relevant experience in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 3 years B2B/B2C Brand Marketing experience. Sales/Trade Marketing experience is an advantage.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in and affinity with digital/online activation
- Native speaker French and/or Dutch and fluent in English
- Very good planning and problem solving skills, stress resistance
- Self-reliant, organized, hands-on and customer/consumer oriented way of working
- Strong team player and engaging communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Affinity towards Home Care and Institutions
- Ability to travel occasionally
- This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in an international environment, being offered a dynamic team setting and varied challenges.
- Ability to travel occasionally
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com