We have an opportunity at our site in Trafford Park for an Operator to join us in our Converting area.
As a member of the converting operational team, you will ensure the safe and efficient operation of the converting process to plan.
- In your assigned operating position, you should execute all operational tasks with excellence and adhere to all documented procedures
- You are expected to keep your assigned area in a clean & well organized throughout the shift
- You should execute any quality checks with integrity and in a timely manor all checks should be done as per the relevant product test criteria
- You should document all process issues in the logbook and/or in Proficy providing the basic cause as per the algorithm and your suggestion of a suitable countermeasure to prevent re-occurrence
- You should execute all daily & shiftly CIs in a timely manner and with excellence adhering to any documented standards that exist, the checks should be signed off as complete on the provided sheets
- You should record the centrelines for your assigned area of responsibility and action any items that are not in centreline following the documented Daily management system
- You should complete all scheduled maintenance activities for your designated area either when planned by your technical leader or when any unplanned downtime occurs where your assistance is not directly required on the fault or breakdown
- You should record all defects found directly into SAP
- Previous experience in working in similar FMCG industry
- Is proactive in H&S
- Problem solving - able to prioritise and troubleshoot issues to root cause
- Communication - able to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of computerised systems
- Ensures work is accurate, being thorough, and paying attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative to achieve work objectives
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.