We are looking forward to seeing you at our virtual booth and symposia at the Joint EWMA & Journées Cicatrisations taking place from 26-27 October 2021.
Being smart about wound infections: Evaluating and treating wounds in the era of antimicrobial stewardship
Tuesday, 26th October, 12:00 – 13:00, CET
Venous ulcer evaluation and management - is there a silver lining?
- Hadar Lev-Tov, MD, MAS, Assistant Professor, Dr. Phillip Frost Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery University of Miami, USA.
Antimicrobial activity through bacteria binding - is there proof and benefit?
- Cornelia Wiegand, PhD, Medical Lecturer, Head of the Dermatological Research Laboratory, University Hospital Jena, Germany.
Clinical insights in managing bacterial burden in chronic wounds
- Ewa Klara Stürmer, Prof. Dr. med., MD, PhD, University Heart and Vascular Center Hamburg, Department for Vascular Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany.
Skin Integrity: Introducing best practice in skin tears
Wednesday, 27th October, 16:45 – 17:45, CET
Developing Best Practice: Identify the global challenge & changing the narrative
- Karen Campbell, RN, PhD, NSWOC, Consultant Primacare Living Solutions Adjunct Professor, MClScWH.
Sharing Best Practice: Raise provider awareness & changing perceptions
- Wendy White, MWoundCare. BEd. RN. Plast Cert. MACN, Director Wendy White WoundCare, Independent Consultant & Educator, Fellow Wounds Australia.
Applying Best Practice: Engage local teams & changing outcomes
- Sitthichai Rees, BN, RN, MACN, MN, Clinical Nurse Manager, Masters of Nursing (Advanced Practice), GradCertNursEd, GradCertN (Cardiovascular), GradCertCritCare.
Join us on our virtual booth at EWMA and meet our expert Leanne Atkin in her session about:
Diabetic foot ulceration and the impact of oedema and its management
Join us on our booth at EWMA to find out more about how we support patients throughout their journey.
Visit us for information on how we can support you and don’t miss the opportunity to talk to our therapy area experts and ask your questions.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com