Dear Valued Supplier,
Essity has implemented a new standard way of working for ordering indirect materials and services via a cloud-based purchasing system - Ariba.
Essity is convinced our collaboration will become more efficient and cost-effective by ensuring Essity stays true to supplier commitments,enforcing the use of Essity’s preferred supplier base and increasing the compliance to contracts. For you as a supplier to Essity, the key benefits are also:
- Formalized confirmation of every purchase order, leading to reduction of order errors and communication mistakes
- Lower transaction costs via higher degree of automation between Essityand suppliers
Essity is committed to work together with our suppliers to achieve improved procurement and business efficiency. Essity is confident the use of a purchasing system will be mutually beneficial for both our organizations and looks forward to continue to developing our relationship with your company by the use of Ariba.
To join Ariba Network and start to receive purchase orders from Essity please contact your counterpart within the Essity sourcing organization or procurement operations.
If you mainly collaborate with:
Essity Gothenburg, Sweden, please contact us at: purchasingsupport.GOT@Essity.com
Essity Ismaning, Germany, please contact us at: purchasingsupport.ISM@Essity.com
To find out more:
- Ariba for Suppliers: http:// www.ariba.com/help/ariba-answers/suppliers
- Video tutorials https://connect.ariba.com/KAAcontent/1,,157605,00.html
- More about SMP fees: http://www.ariba.com/suppliers/subscriptions-and-pricing/supplier-membership-program/pricing
- http://www.ariba.com/help/ariba-answers/suppliers/video-case-studies Case studies:
- http://www.Essity.com/terms/terms-and-conditions-Essity/ Essity Purchasing Terms and Conditions: