The documents below represent the positions of Essity on key topics. You can download them from the document list below.
An Essity Position is a document that states what Essity stands for regarding specific topics in areas of importance.
A Policy Position is a response to an external policy discussion. It covers a broader subject matter, gives our direction on policy developments and serves as a base for discussions with external stakeholders.
Hygiene and health
- Accelerating Action on Hygiene & Health for all
- Response to the European Commission on the European Care Strategy
- Response to the European Commission Roadmap on New Circular Economy Action Plan, January 2020
- Response to the European Commission on Substantiating green claims, August 2020
- Response to the European Commission Sustainable Products Initiative, November 2020
- Policy Position on the Circular Economy Action Plan 2020-2021
- Essity Statement on EC Public Consultation on the Sustainable Products Initiative