At Essity, we want everyone to see how they contribute to our company’s results; therefore, performance management is essential.
The GPS is Essity’s way of empowering our employees through responsibility and recognition. Our uniform performance review process strengthens the culture of openness and transparency that already characterizes Essity. It´s about creating the best possible match between an employee´s performance and aspirations and being successful within the strategic goals of the organization.
What is the GPS?
- System present in all business groups
- Clear targets and expectations
- One-one conversations about development and goals
- Give/receive continuous feedback
- Group wide model across all countries