“At Essity, innovation drives our competitiveness and accelerates growth opportunities – now and in the future. We innovate to ensure happy customers and consumers, to grow sales and profits, and to lead in sustainability. On November 27, we will present some of the latest innovations across our leading hygiene and health solutions as well as the new technologies employed in our global supply chain,” says Magnus Groth, President and CEO of Essity.
The webcast started with a presentation of Essity and its strategic priorities for increased value creation and then focused on how Essity innovates to ensure profitable and sustainable growth. The event was broadcast live from Stockholm, Sweden, with members of Essity’s Executive Management Team, concluded with a Q&A session.
• Strategy for value creation - Magnus Groth, President and CEO, Fredrik Rystedt, CFO and Executive Vice President
• Trendspotting - Sahil Tesfu, Chief Strategy Officer
• Innovating for happy customers & consumers - Tuomas Yrjölä, President, Global Brand, Innovation and Sustainability
• Leveraging AI - Carl-Magnus Månsson, Chief Digital & Information Officer
• Innovating for best in class supply chain - Donato Giorgio, President, Global Supply Chain
• Innovating for better health - Ulrika Kolsrud, President, Health & Medical
Below you find the link to the web presentation as replay.